Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

American all-girl group Fanny

Solved!

American all-girl group Fanny

I notice Fanny (from the 70s) doesn't seem to be in the playlists. But they're great! see following quote:

One of the most important female bands in American rock has been buried without a trace. And that is Fanny. They were one of the finest... rock bands of their time, in about 1973. They were extraordinary... they're as important as anybody else who's ever been, ever; it just wasn't their time. Revivify Fanny. And I will feel that my work is done.
— David Bowie

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello:

Not sure what content by the band you have access to currently from your listening region, but there is an Artist Page of the band on the Spotify service here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1Pag7p4HbSdZIDzgNLsk39 

There is also currently this Reprise music collection of the bands work as well:

spotify:album:2BkEkcphy0liqTVRSBEEpC

And these regions have access to the content: AD AT AU BE BG CA CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HK HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT MY NL NO NZ PL PT RO SE SG SI SK TR US

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello:

Not sure what content by the band you have access to currently from your listening region, but there is an Artist Page of the band on the Spotify service here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1Pag7p4HbSdZIDzgNLsk39 

There is also currently this Reprise music collection of the bands work as well:

spotify:album:2BkEkcphy0liqTVRSBEEpC

And these regions have access to the content: AD AT AU BE BG CA CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HK HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT MY NL NO NZ PL PT RO SE SG SI SK TR US

Thanks JayLB, of course that is them! Sorry about that but I saw the spotify pic and thought that can't be the west coast band that I'm thinking of, but it is...

Suggested posts