Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Anita Baker

Solved!

Anita Baker

Why were all my Anita Baker songs elimintated?  Looks like all songs have been removed completely from Spotify except for duets and live recordings.  Explanation?

26 Replies

I did the 90 day trail all set to renew until Anita Baker was pulled.  I then cancelled the service and used up the rest of my 90 day trail unused since.

as much as I love her music and came her due to wondering the same thing.. but after looking at the tweets and hearing stories about how she has been in the past, unfortunately like Patti Labelle, Anita Baker is truly an a-hole

Spotify, I live in the United States and cannot also find Anita Baker albums in your library. Will this be resolved soon?? This is one reason why I may opt out and return to GooglePlay music!!

Marked as solution

Hey @MIkki84

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists and their music label.

If the music is unavailable, the artist or their music label has likely decided to not make it available in Spotify. 

Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later. Hopefully it will come back later.

Contacting the artist is a good way to let them know you miss their music in Spotify.

More info here. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This makes sense. Thank you @osornios

You're welcome 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/track/400PdC8w7nzIh2vqalEbSA

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Maybe your the a@@hole? Project much?

Suggested posts