Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Annoying advertisment

Annoying advertisment

I agree to hear one advertisment if I use spotify free. But 4 advertisment followed by other one after every song for half an a hour... I feel upset. 

2 Replies

Hey @Fitohcuevas, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Your feedback is appreciated and I'll make sure to pass it to the right folks. In the meantime, I'd recommend adding your support to this idea about introducing an ads filter.

I hope this helps, if you need help with anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach back out 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I understand your frustration with hearing many consecutive ads. As a free user of Spotify, it is normal to have to listen to ads as a way of funding the platform. However, 4 consecutive ads seem like a lot and I understand that this can be unpleasant.

If you want to avoid ads and make the most of Spotify, you may consider upgrading to premium. In addition to removing the display of ads, the Spotify premium subscription offers many other benefits, including the ability to listen to music offline, without having an internet connection, and access to a wide selection of music without interruptions. Additionally, with the premium version, you have access to additional features, such as the ability to listen to music in high quality and use Spotify on multiple devices.

Suggested posts