Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Any Chance for Japan Anime Music?

Any Chance for Japan Anime Music?

I am one of the fans of Japanese Anime Opening and Ending music, which i believe that this could be a nice playlist to be added in spotify.

The current artists like LiSA, Luna Haruna will still update but most of the other artists suffering less album in spotify, i don't know there is also another chance new artist or different artists will cover the Japanese Anime Opening and Ending which i found nice to listen.

One of the example that have less album is Nana Mizuki

I hope Spotify can consider this and make an Anime playlist also and updating with each season (it will be plus plus though)

3 Replies

Hello @yuko_pangestu,

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info. You can also download those songs and stream them as local files in Spotify. You can learn more about this here.

Hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is only partially realted, but like you I quite enjoy J-Rock/Pop that is used to Anime openings.

Here's a song of mine I think you'll really like, as I was pretty inspired by this kinda stuff when I wrote it:

https://open.spotify.com/track/5XUaZTeeWH8SeH0ho3zTVb?si=2YzLamQPRnmeXyxs7Nuy-Q

Suggested posts