Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Artist non availalable on spotify

Artist non availalable on spotify

Before to subscribe to premium, I would like to be sure spotify is the right music on line service, it seems that some artists I like are missing : well known "king crimson" and "peter gabriel" and less known "original mirrors" , "blue rose", any reason for that ?

Is there a list of artists non available ? or no longer available ?

2 Replies

Hi! 

I'd like to encourage you to use Spotify, though I'm a little biased since I've been using it for so long.  Good for you, though, doing your research.  There are artists that are not available on Spotify, usually due to an artist not releasing some or all of their music to the service.  Spotify works hard to keep its database current, and bring its users as much music as they can.  From what I can tell, a good portion of Peter Gabriel, an album of Original Mirrors, and some Blue Rose (if we're both referring to the same groups) are all available.  Hope that helps!

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

Hi @beny2z it's also worth knowing that if you have a song on your computer that isn't in Spotify you can still add it to your Spotify library as a local file, let me know if you need any help with this 🙂

Suggested posts