Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Artist page all messed up

Artist page all messed up

To the Spotify team:

Last year I sent you an email to get a dedicated artist page, since my music was listed under an "Oni" page that was bound to a different artist. Fortunately enough in the last months I noticed I got a new, personal, "ONI" artist page, but I'm encountering the following issues:
1. I lost all my followers, who are now followers of the old "Oni" artist. Not a big issue, but if something can be done I would like to get help on this one, since some of my listeners I know personally are being bothered by Spotify "fooling" them into following other artists with the same name now
2. Whenever I try to log into my "Spotify for artists" control panel, I'm recognized as the old "Oni" artist, with the ability to manage HIS music and personal info, but not mine. Big issue here.
3. When I visit my new artist page on Spotify now, only 9 of the 12 tracks of my "Lemon Juice" album are shown/playable. Another big issue here, since I got no notification of the removal/disabilitation of those tracks, and I got no clue of any possible reason for you to do that.

Looking forward to get a reply as soon as possible from your team, hoping for the best.

Oni

weeer.jpg
oni lem.png
onio.png
1 Reply

Hey @Oni-Spotify,

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service.

The Artist Services team can be reached via this contact form: https://artists.spotify.com/contact 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts