Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Artist songs in playlist

Artist songs in playlist

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Is there a way to check how many songs an artist has in my playlist? I am running out of space on my phone and want to delete some songs from the artists that have the most songs to diversify my playlist a little bit. Is there a way to see this without having to count the songs of each artist as that would require a spreadsheet to remember and I don't want to do that.

3 Replies

Hi there @Vgavis

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

You can find the songs by any artist in the desired playlist following the steps you'll find here.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Have a good one!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you, but I was already aware of this feature, and it still requires me to count the amount of songs I have per artist and use a spread sheet to determine which has the most songs. Additionally it would require me to redo this each time I update my playlist, and with over 2000 songs on it, this would take too long. Is there a feature that would do this for me?

Hey @Vgavis

Thanks for getting back to us. Apologies for the confusion. 

Currently, we don't have any feature that allows you to see the exact number of songs from a specific artist in a playlist. 

However, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right folks, as we always strive to improve your experience.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

We'll be here if anything else comes up.

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts