Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Association to someone using bots for plays

Association to someone using bots for plays

Hey!

I was approached by another musician asking if he could remix one of my songs, being a new artists I happily agreed when I saw he had 4k followers and 80k monthly streams...

After hearing the remix he did (it was baddddddd) i began to look at his account a little closer.  His top playlist under "discovered" all are created by different users who only have one playlist and very few followers, yet he has thousands of streams from these....doesn't feel legit.  

I told him i didn't want the remix on spotify, and now he is reworking it to see if my mind can be changed. So, what if this next one is great?!

If it is released on spotify and my artists name is attached to it, can his (potentially) sketchy actions get my account flagged? 

Just to reiterate, I'm making the assumption that these stats aren't legit- i suppose they could be, but my gut tells me otherwise.

Please advise!!

Thanks!

-Hank

1 Reply

Hey! have you tried asking the guy? or follow the members to check there activity? you can see a persons activity on a side bar on a laptop or dashboard.  maybe try reporting the person if it doesn't feel legit, good luck 🙂

Suggested posts