Audio

Highlighted

Audio

Subbass99
Regular
I love music of all kinds. But when listening to 'Spotify' the sound quality is crap. I don't want second rate 'MP3' I want Audio files. The muzos spent 1000's of pounds / dollars on production. And you give second rate quality. WTF
5 Replies

Re: Audio

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

Hello @Subbass99 and welcome to the community,

Do you have a premium account or a free account ? How do you listen Spotify ? What audio system do you use ?

Personally, I have a premium account and  I listen Spotify through a Denon Audio-Video system with High quality speakers and sub-woofer, all that connected by optical cable to my computer with a high quality digital soundcard and I can swear that the audio quality is very good.

Of course, for some reason when I am not home and I want listen something through my phone speaker, I feel like music is crap :D

SoundofusRock Star 17
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Subbass99
Regular
Your ears don't work. I don't see how you can compare mp3 to audio. I reckon you never recorded a song.
1 person liked this

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

@Subbass99

I'm sorry, but you are totally wrong ;)

I am not here to talk about my life, but just know that I did what you think I haven't done :)

And anyway, I don't compare with anything, I just tell you that the sound I get is good on a high level system :)

SoundofusRock Star 17
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Subbass99
Regular
Not trying to slate you personally But how can you ever compare Audio to MP3.. My friend?

Subbass99
Regular
Solution Not Accepted
SUGGESTED POSTS