Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

BTS New Tracks Not On Spotify

BTS New Tracks Not On Spotify

Hey Spotify community!

So, I love kpop.

And the majority of the members in a group called BTS have released singles on Soundcloud that have yet to show up on Spotify such as "Promise", "Dead Leaves", and more.

When do you think these songs will be avalible? 

I hope to listen to them on Spotify soon, since it's a nicer platform than Soundcloud and Youtube. 

Thanks for the help!

P.S. Check out my playlist called "The Best of Kpop"

-alexjas.sinclair

4 Replies

Hey @alexjas,

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The reason the singles they released do not appear on Spotify is because they aren't licensed to be on Spotify. It's basically the same thing as people who release music on Soundcloud but they aren't released anywhere else because they weren't posted or licensed to be posted on any other platforms.

They're likely never going to be put on Spotify much like the other songs that they've posted on Soundcloud from even years back so you'll have to make do with Soundcloud where it was made available.

But why? What can't they have it licensed in Spotify? I'm sure the boys would want that.

Hello! @alexjas
Just in case you didn't know 'Dead Leaves' was renamed on spotify as 'Autumn leaves'

Suggested posts