Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

BTS - The most beautiful moment in life albums are gone?!

Solved!

BTS - The most beautiful moment in life albums are gone?!

So, I know Spotify has some BTS albums and as of today, August 23rd none of the songs from "The most beautiful moment in life" albums can be played. By any chance, someone knows if these are forever gone or are they temporarily unavailable. August 21st I was listening to this album, don't know what happened. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

They're back! All song names were changed to English and put back up. There's an extra album now too!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Yea it's for real!! They've even included the "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever" album!!! SO NOW I FINALLY HAVE FIRE!!!! I HAVE NEVER CLICKED SO FAST IN MY LIFE!!!!

View solution in original post

42 Replies

Yeah I see what you mean! They only play the first 5 secs of the songs and then it stops 😕 I wonder what's up with them

All of their albums before wings have disappeared! Is this permanent? I'm panicking

All of their albums have been removed apart from You Never Walk Alone and their song Come Back Home. I was listening to one of my BTS playlists with songs from the Wings album when I noticed that the song was Mama but the album cover was for You Never Walk Alone NOT Wings. I checked my playlist which had about 32 songs on it and now there is only about 19/20 one of them is Rain and another one is Autumn Leaves but they dont play. the songs from the Wings album are there and are playing but one of my other playists has 20 songs on it and now there are only 5. If someone knows anything about this please let me know, I realy apriciate it

I have also just checked my playlist which HAD every single BTS song on it (96 songs) now only has 33, the Wings album and the You Never Walk Alone album and Come Back Home.

This is so sad. And IF someone from Spotify replies it'll tell us to communicate this to the label. In other words, Big Hit. We need to send this message somehow. (u_u)

i am so upset about this

I noticed this too

i had a whole playlist with a lot of their songs and they've all just dissapeaed super sad about it whats going on?

Deleting your accounts doesn't really do anything. The only one at a loss is you (unless you don't have premium, then no one really loses out).

The songs were also not deleted from your account, they just became inaccessible. You'd be able to see them greyed out if you went to settings and turned on "show unavailable songs"

Bighit took so many of the songs off!!! Idk what to do. My friends who downloaded it can still play it but I don't have premium so I can't. Agust D and most of the BTS songs are gone :(.

I have premium and I still can't listen to them. I had the songs downloaded and everything (42 songs) and all of a sudden unavailable ?! I thought they would say something since their listening group is so big but at this point I want to know if they're trying to get the album's back for streaming and maybe even more . 😕

I was also gonna listen to BTS and the song were gone. I'm really sad. I really hope the songs come back again. 😞

Why are all the BTS albums gone?? Are they going to be put back?? I got the premium to listen to the albums so IG there not there then what's the point?

Ikr like rn I'm pissed!

I was about to play spine breaker and then all of a sudden it just disappeared and I tried to play run instead but it wasn't even in my library TT

I've just discovered that the songs are gone and I'm dying! Hopefully they aren't gone forever!!! 😧

The same thing happens to me, just play the album you never walk alone

This made me upset as well. I came back home and was really looking forward to listening to them due to the fact that I wasn't having that great of day and I just came back to most of their songs removed! I literally cried for an hour straight 

I know!! I'm so upset!! I went to go listen to some of the older songs and they were greyed out and i checked and i had them all downloaded so i'm really confused! I would think BigHit would say something if they were permanetly taking them off because of how large the fanbase but i dont know dude. I'm really bummed now i can't listen to half their songs now. I really hope this isn't a permanant thing.

Suggested posts