Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

BTS - The most beautiful moment in life albums are gone?!

Solved!

BTS - The most beautiful moment in life albums are gone?!

So, I know Spotify has some BTS albums and as of today, August 23rd none of the songs from "The most beautiful moment in life" albums can be played. By any chance, someone knows if these are forever gone or are they temporarily unavailable. August 21st I was listening to this album, don't know what happened. 
42 Replies

I hope we get an answer to this because its such a kick in the stomach to the fans that want to listen to their music. If they move their music from here to another site where you have to pay per listen then I'm sorry but they can get lost! Is it not enough we buy their albums,mercy etc. How much do they want off us? If for some reason Spotift has taken them off, please put them back up or I'll have nothing to distract myself on my way into work

ah jeez, I thought I was the only one. I'm so sad 😭

I have the same problem, but I can still listen to every BTS song on my phone if its downloaded 

WHAT HAPPENED?!!! 😞

Yes it's so sad😭 I can't even listen to Day6, Twice, GOT7 (Actually all Kpop groups under JYP entertainment) but if i can't listen to BTS, i'll stop using Spotify and i'm SURE i won't be the only one! So please do something about it.

I can't girl i can't I'm crying 😭

I heard on the radio once that many artist are gunna do this thing with Spotify where you have to pay to listen to their songs. Please do not quote me on this I am an extremely unreliable source haha I'm just stating a possible answer to this situation. I was really upset this happened and I hope it's only Spotify and not Apple or any other Apps

The same thing happened to me, but it just started deleting itself from my playlist. The albums are still there but there are no songs in it.

Nooooooooo. I just found out that ALL the AgustD songs are gone too. I am officially dead.

What the F is going on where are all my Bts songs 😞
Marked as solution

They're back! All song names were changed to English and put back up. There's an extra album now too!

Is this for real?! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for letting us know.
Marked as solution

Yea it's for real!! They've even included the "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever" album!!! SO NOW I FINALLY HAVE FIRE!!!! I HAVE NEVER CLICKED SO FAST IN MY LIFE!!!!

MiNE r not back yet still blacked out on my play lisy

Go to the artist page and it's there. The old songs you have saved will still stay gray. You're going to have to remove them, go to the artist page, and re-add them

At least that's what I did because mine were still gray but then I checked the artist's page and it was all there, you just gotta re-add them

Thanks

You're welcome ^-^

The Agust d songs were never available in my country to begin with! I had
them donloaded separately which sucked

I had them all but now they r gone 😞

Suggested posts