Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

BTS albums gone

Solved!

BTS albums gone

So I don't know what exactly happened, but yesterday (22 August 2017) I was still listening to songs from BTS' album Most Beautiful Moment in Life, but now they're gone? The only albums and songs that are still there are You Never Walk Alone, the Japanese Blood Sweat and Tears and the new release, Come Back Home? What happened?

I really hope it's temporary and fixable because :S

EDIT: As of 24 August 2017, all albums have been added again. I guess it was a bug but I would still like an explanation from Spotify...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

They just added some albums and made ot english so we can read it 🙂

View solution in original post

9 Replies

It's exactly the same for me. All the other albums disappeared today.
I never had trouble like this before on Spotify. I really hope it will all be solved soon and come back as it was before.
If not, I think I will go elsewhere for sure.

i'm really annoyed about this too, my favorite song "Dope" was removed! 

look at all the songs they removed. broken.PNG

I'm also frustrated.. I listen to BTS on spotify a lot. And now most of their song are gone. 😞

this happened to me too! now there is only one album?! 

If all the songs does not come back, Spotify will lose a big amount of ARMY...

This happened to me as well, so I'll probably cancel my Spotify premium. They're constantly getting rid of K-Pop songs/albums/artists. I'm so tired of it.

~BTS ARMY~
-Suga stan-
~Parawhore~

Actually, I went around to find out more about it, and it seems like this isn't the first time Spotify removes K-pop songs, there's even a thread on Reddit about it 😕

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/6kp08g/what_kpop_songs_have_you_noticed_have_disappeared/

Okay, so now suddenly all albums have been added again? I don't know what happened but I'm glad they're back 

Marked as solution

They just added some albums and made ot english so we can read it 🙂

Suggested posts