Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Beyonce new album

Beyonce new album

Does anyone new when Beyoncé's new album will be on Spotify
22 Replies

I'm going to take a wild guess at next Friday

All new music comes out on Tuesday... and it does in fact come out next tuesday for other outlets. 

Okay

Ill wait until Tuesday...tired of waiting for Spotify to release delayed new albums......otherwise kudos on the Led Zepplin release....but if Spotify doesnt release the new Beyonce album this Tuesday im dropping my PAID subscription. Seems like most artists choose to release their new material on iTunes anyway.

*turns on megaphone and begins negotiations*

Release the Beyonce or we are going to bring your establishment down!

Release the Beyonce or I release the cracken!

i want it now...I don't want to pay itunes for it

Such a shame it hasn't been released yet on Spotify. Why do I have a paid subscription??? :S

Guys Itunes has an exclusive, I suspect spotify wil get it when everyone else does, maybe Friday or Saturday

i want to hear this also 😛

Bring the Beyonce or we be-ounce!!!!!

still not released lol!

Why are we paying for this service when an albumn that came out weeks ago still is not available on Spotify??  And, no one from spotify has even gotten back to any of these comments

What's to get back to? You read the FAQ? Badger the artist and the publishers.

@Dnice81 wrote:

Why are we paying for this service when an albumn that came out weeks ago still is not available on Spotify??  And, no one from spotify has even gotten back to any of these comments

yea if anything can we start a huge bitching session at beyonce here?

i'm kinda pissed at her! she's knows what she's doing. it's all about sales. she's created a hype that's enabling her to make more money through itunes. good for her. but i guarantee the album wouldn't have been pirated as bad as it was if she just let it stream.

streaming users don't take away from itunes sales. the only thing that hurts itunes is the fact that mp3 is fast becoming a dead medium. 

where is her album!!!! ???

If she doesnt apply to spotify I guess she is only forcing us to go back to illegal downloading.

I will not go back to the old fashioned "buy an album" mentality.

I guess she doesn´t understand that yet....

Hey Beyonce fans! I am currently doing A level media and am studying music as a part of it. I have chosen to do BEYONCE and really need people/fans/ANYONES help to aid my course work by filling in this tiny questionnaire for me?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RXRJMQH

Please? thank you so much.

I WANT LEMONADE NOW

Suggested posts