Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Björk missing MOST albums/songs

Björk missing MOST albums/songs

Plan

Premium

Country

Uk (England)

Device model

(iPhone 😎

Operating System

(not sure)

My Question or Issue:

just today all of bjorks albums/singles have mostly become unavailable. They don’t show  up when you go to her artist profile and I only have access to them because they were in my recently played. However most of these songs on the albums and greyed out and are unable to play.  This only just happened today as I was listening to the greatest hits album on Spotify this morning. Most of her songs that I’ve added to playlists have been removed too. Does anyone know why this is??

4 Replies

Just noticed this, too as I tried to listen to playlists of her bluedot set. Seems to be only early albums available? Wonder what's going on?

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

In this thread a moderator has provided possible reasons for the described observation. Have a look.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

7605EAA0-9520-457F-889F-652154AF303A.png

653CA66F-2E00-400B-BE6A-EFE9AA0794DF.png

 Hey, I have an update on the situation. The morning after I sent the comment all the songs and albums reappeared, but they still are going off again later at night. So I don’t know if this helps at all??

Hi again @liviolivia,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

As mentioned in the thread that @Dian shared above, this could be because the album isn't currently available in your market.

We'd love to have all the music in the world on Spotify, but content availability varies over time and between countries. This depends on permissions from rights holders, so it's not always up to Spotify to choose which versions of songs/albums are available. 

We add new content every day, so if you can’t find something, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this clears things up. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts