Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Black Sabbath's Paranoid removed from Spotify

Black Sabbath's Paranoid removed from Spotify

I'm using Spotify in Israel and this album has been available for nearly a year now, all of a sudden it's now gone and only one song is available, thing is I can still play Iron Man which is in one of my playlists when it's greyed out in the album.

Kinda strange when all the other albums are still available.

8 Replies

Hello @bulldog9800 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, its availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is: Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon, so please check back! 

Hope this helps!

🙂

I live in the UK and have just noticed that Paranoid had been removed from Spotify as well. 

All of Sabbaths other albums are available so can someone explain why Paranoid isn't please?

Hello @Bobskills ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Like I mentioned above, the rights to music are held by its respective owners. Spotify can only provide music with permission from its rights holders. 

Don't worry though, Spotify works everyday to add missing and new content. So it may re-appear soon! Keep checking.

Hope this helps!

🙂

Spotify never had all Sabbath albums. A lot of albums after Dio era are missing, like Tyr, Headless Cross and Forbidden

Do something about it, please.

They can't really do much. Whether or not they have the music depends on people who own the rights to the music, which is why there are no Tool or King Crimson albums here. Well, KC has a few live albums, but no studio albums.

Please do something about it.

We need War Pigs and Faries Wear Boots, man. And Planet Caravan. And Iron Man. And Electric Funeral. And Hand Of Doom. And Rat Salad.

Hey guys!

What we, as community members like yourselves can do about it is very limited. However let's do our part.

There!

Hope this helps!

🙂

Suggested posts