Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Black Sabbath with Tony Martin

Black Sabbath with Tony Martin

Would love to see 'Headless Cross' and 'Cross Purposes' added to the library. 'Cross' in particular is probably the best of the Tony Martin/Sabbath albums. 

8 Replies

Hey @Clairvoyant1,

Thanks for your feedback on this!

As you might know, availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders. 

In any case, we'll make sure to pass your feedback on to the right folks.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

Hey, Clarvoyant1

You can use this form to recommend it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMGwTBnCz8nOPkM5g9IwwbpKolEWOXkhpAUSl8JjlkKcBGKw/viewform

Follow me

Just another bit of support for Black Sabbath, Cross Purposes a few years after this initial post.  It's still not on Spotify! Cross Purposes-- strong, good album by a legendary band.

I would love to see 'Headless Cross', 'Crossed Purposes' and 'Forbidden' add to the library of the great band Black Sabbath to have all the records of the time with Tony Martin in the band (Spotify Argentina). 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

What is the intrinsic obstacle for the Tony Martin Era? We are really tired of visiting youtube or other sources for the records from that era. I hope Forbidden, Headless Cross, Cross Purposes and TYR will soon be on Spotify. 

From the label I.R.S. only Dehumanizer appears in Spanish sccount. Has it something to do with the label size? (the rest of records have Warner behind I think, Vertigo on release). Or just because they are not as generallu well considered? I ignored tony martin era till I tried them and I'm glad I did; many more could discover the same.

Any updates on these additions? It's driving me spare to continue having to go to YouTube to stream these albums. 

Please try to add Black Sabbath albums with Tony Martin. It's impossible to be aligned with key band without it

Suggested posts