Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Blocked Song in Radio

Blocked Song in Radio

Hey there,

I got a little problem.

I accidentally made a mistake: while I was listening to a playlist of mine and after it was played the radio for this playlist started to play. There was a really nice song playing that I´ve never heard, I accidentally  (I really dont know why) clicked the "block" sign in the lower right side (circle with the diaognal line). The song then disappeared and a message popped up that said "improving station". That happened so fast that I didn´t have the chance to remember neither the artist nor the name of the song.

The song was gone and I desperately tried to find that song in other Hip Hop / Rap playlists.

That was a mistake as I found out later, because I just had to look on desktop app in the history (life could be so easy), but I searched for the song and I played over 50 songs, so the song I am searching for wasn´t displayed in the history.

Does anyone know how and if where I can see songs / artists that I blocked or removed from the radio ?

Thanks for your help !

4 Replies

I think that if you go to your liked songs playlist, click on the three dots in the top right corner, there should be a section that brings you to a playlist of your blocked songs. This might also be known as the hidden playlist.

Unfortunately I don´t have these three dots, I think thats because I got an iPhone.
Any idea for an solution on iOS ?

Hi! I believe that next time this happens, you can just swipe to the right and it will take you back to the song. For future reference, that button means that you don’t like the song and you don’t want songs like that on the radio. The like button means that you do like the song and it will play more like it and save it to your liked songs. I am not sure there is a way to find it now, but if you just swipe back it should take you back to the song. I hope this helped. 

Suggested posts