Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bloquear un artista o álbum

Bloquear un artista o álbum

Hola, quiero sugerir que nos permitan bloquear a un artista en particular o un álbum  (al menos). Esto no lo quiero por no querer escucharlo, es fácil saltarlo, lo entiendo, pero esto es por salud mental. Hay un artista en particular que Spotify me ha recomendado en dos ocaciones, el cual tiene como portada de un álbum una fobia mía, y quisiera tener la comodidad de que no voy a llegar a tener ningún "ataque" (otra vez), siento que es algo justo para nosotros como usuarios poder estar tranquilos en su plataforma.

7 Replies

Hey there @Cindylimab,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Since the Community's official language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying in English.

If you think this is something other Spotify users will enjoy, we'd recommend heading in our Ideas Exchange and posting it here.

Also, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

On another note, if you're seeing recommendations in playlists like Discover Weekly, make sure to click the like/don't like button to better personalize future suggestions.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hello! I'd also suggest checking this Community Idea about blocking artists for more info.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Music-Block-Hide-Blacklist-Tracks-or-Artists/idi-p/223...

Have a nice day 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I want to be able to block artists that do not like and are played in the playlis, but it seems to me that it is not interesting financially for Spotify.

I can´t find the dislike boton anymore. There is a heart that i can click for like. I need to show that I don´t like some kind of music that I guess it is paid to be shown for me. I hate that and it keep on playing automatically as if I like it... that makes me wish not to use the app.

Hey there @Lanycavalero,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

You mention that you're missing the dislike button. Does this happen on a perticular device or function in the app?

It'd be helpful to send us a screenshot of what you see so we can take a closer look. Just make sure that no private/sensitive info is displayed.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply. Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Quiero poder bloquear artistas, álbum y/o canciones. Android

el spotify 8.5.51 de mi iphone tampoco aparece el botón de bloqueo, cuál es la solución que dieron, no logro ver las respuestas en ninguna parte.
espero puedan responderme, qué estén bien.
saludos
P.

Suggested posts