Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bring back Mr Blue Sky to Have a Great Day Playlist

Bring back Mr Blue Sky to Have a Great Day Playlist

Mr. Blue Sky was my favorite song on the awesome Have a Great Day playlist and I noticed that it was recently removed. I would love to see it back on the playlist. 

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Any content that has disappeared or been removed (the tracks will still be in your playlist, just hidden because they're unplayable) is normally down to the record label or rights holder. Sometimes content is removed due to licensing changes, transfer of ownership or due to a request from the content owner.

Have a read at the Music FAQ topic for a little more information on how music is added to Spotify and a request form.

[Community Moderator edit]

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @lourdez-mx,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome!

If you're having troubles finding something on Spotify, we'd first recommend taking a look at this support site article.

Keep in mind that we want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts