Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bring back the old version or start upgrade.

Bring back the old version or start upgrade.

Will Spotify fight back and go for the top spot for music stream or what's going on?!

Just look at the competition they have lyrics music videos and plus all other things that Spotify gives... Spotify hade add-ons before that made it what the competition is today but they removed and made Spotify just a music player..

Only reason I subscribe to Spotify today is they are the only ones that support music in the background on some devices ( Like on Xbox ) that's not allow music unless the app is open, and for the price Spotify take for less is just awful.. Unless they start make some difference more then just me will give them up when yt or Amazon support background play on all devices.

1 Reply

Hey @Cenimm, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern about this and I've passed your feedback on to the right teams. I also wanted to thank you for sharing your feedback. 

You can create a new Idea about this here if you'd like to see changes or improvements to Spotify,  and once again I appreciate the feedback as it means a lot to Spotify.

I'll be here if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts