Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Browsing by Artists in Your Library

Solved!

Browsing by Artists in Your Library

When I'm in "Your Library" and I click "Artists" I want to see a list of that artists albums but instead I get a list of that artists tracks. This makes finding tracks by artists whom I've saved lots of albums for difficult. I know this browsing style is very appley but I also think it's pretty intuitive. Is this ever likely to be implemented?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It goes to songs by the artists because those are the songs that you saved in your library. So, if you have one song saved by that artist, only that one song will appear. If you would like too see more songs and/or playlists by the artist, then you can go to the songs you saved, click on the three dots next to the song, and go to artist.  

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

It goes to songs by the artists because those are the songs that you saved in your library. So, if you have one song saved by that artist, only that one song will appear. If you would like too see more songs and/or playlists by the artist, then you can go to the songs you saved, click on the three dots next to the song, and go to artist.  

I hope this helps!

No it doesn't. I want to view Artists > Albums > Tracks

Awesome response Spotify! Really nailed it! **bleep** like this is the reason I'm going to cancel my membership after the $.99 bull**bleep**. For apple bull**bleep** to be better than this spotify trainwreck....Spotify is **bleep**ing pathetic. 

Suggested posts