Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bruno Mars free tickets

Solved!

Bruno Mars free tickets

I got an email saying I got two free tickets to Bruno mars from Spotify (going to the edmonton show on July 30) because I'm a super fan. It says I need to go to will call to pick them up - is this real? Is this from Spotify? And am I guaranteed tickets if I go to will call before the show starts?

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I got a email today for the detroit show dis you ever find out if its legit

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I received an email from spotify saying here are your tickets but yet it said this is not a ticket and that your on the guest list and the day of the concert bring your ID to the venue will call to claim your tickets. I also send spotify an email to see if it was legit and Julia got back to me and said it's legitimate and just go with your ID and pick up your two free tickets. I also called the venue and the person just said come at 6:30 to get your tickets and she transfer me to someone I can talk to see if my name was on the list to receive tickets and that person never called me back. So I just risked it the day of the concert and went exactly at 6:30 to see if my tickets was there and the guy in the box office said he has tickets for me. So it paid off in the long run even though I was kind of embarrassed to ask with others behind me so that's why I let the person behind me go first.... so I wouldn't feel humiliated.

Sorry for the long story just to answer your question

Marked as solution

Thanks, that clears up my question! Glad you got to go and have a good time.

Marked as solution

Your welcome sorry for the long response

Marked as solution

I had a reply from Spotify, email is valid, my box office hadn't gotten tickets yet but the show ins til Oct here, it's to early to find out, but I'm suppose to have 2 tickets at will call, I have the RSVP for both tickets.

Marked as solution

I listen to him on my spotify account and just happen to get an email from spotify saying got two free Bruno Mars tickets

70 Replies

Hey @Prfzulueta

What's the sender's email address like?
It sounds kind of suspicious, so I recommend reading this article here and following the steps.

Spotify will investigate the email and tell you if it's legit or not.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I strongly recommended you to visit the next link because it's pretty suspicious.

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/privacy/suspicious-email/
JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

I got a email today for the detroit show dis you ever find out if its legit

I called my local venue for the concert and they indicated Spotify does have tickets on hold.  I was told to call back the day before or of the show to confirm I'm on the guest list that Spotify sends them.

Hey! Yeah Spotify got back to me and said it's legitimate. Have fun at the concert!

Thanks! Spotify also got back to me and confirmed my tickets! Thank you for your reply!

I was curious as far as what kind of seats do u get

I won't know until I go to will call before the concert. But a free concert ticket is generous nonetheless!

I just received my email yesterday and was going crazy cuz I was trying to make sure it was legit lol

How was the show?

Worth the 8 year wait ... best part? They were amazing seats!!!!!!

Worth the 8 year wait ... best part? They were amazing seats!!!!!!

We're they like box seats? Ahh I'm excited. My show is next week!

No, but they were close to the stage! 11th row! I could clearly see Bruno mars hahahaha

No, but they were close to the stage! 11th row! I could clearly see Bruno mars hahahaha

**bleep**!!!! I'm sure it's diff for every venue but that is AWESOME

Hey,

I got an email from spotify as well saying that I got two free tickets. Did you use a promo code to get them?

I'm really excited that I might get to see him, but I just don't know what to believe ๐Ÿ˜•

Would you please be able to investigate the email that I got? Please let me know whenever you can!

I can't investigate for you but you
Can forward your email to spoof@spotify.com and they'll get back to you if it's real or not

Suggested posts