Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bruno Mars free tickets

Solved!

Bruno Mars free tickets

I got an email saying I got two free tickets to Bruno mars from Spotify (going to the edmonton show on July 30) because I'm a super fan. It says I need to go to will call to pick them up - is this real? Is this from Spotify? And am I guaranteed tickets if I go to will call before the show starts?

Thank you in advance
70 Replies

@adayates1993 when I got my first email (that I thought was spam!) it was September 25th and the concert was for November 3rd.

I'm gonna be sad if i don't get an email I really wante dto go to his Concert 

I haven't recieved an email yet and his concert's on Thursday

Did you check your spam or junk email

Yes I don't see anything just in case how did you manage to get free tickets ?

Marked as solution

I listen to him on my spotify account and just happen to get an email from spotify saying got two free Bruno Mars tickets

I thought you said you won them cause you said you Follow him on Spotify

I got an email from spotify with an RSVP to win/get/reserve tickets, I clicked the link within the email and i chose which show/venue i wanted to go to, got confirmation for two reserved tickets for the concert. I chose an Oct date for my area, called the venue,  they said to call back the day of the concert to confirm my tickets at 'Will Call".  I call that morning and my name was on the list, I went by picked up my tickets and saw the show later that nite.  I do believe if I am not mistaken if you were to get an email you would have gotten one by now.  I would direct further questions to a Spotify representative.  I do not work for them nor know how/who they decided to send the RSVP invites to, furthermore that is all the info I can possibly provide to you about this matter.  Thank you and have a good day. 

I follow him yeah that is correct

I foloowed him to so i shouldve got an email by now

dont u like bruno mars

Suggested posts