Can I download music to my MP3 player?

Solved!

Re: Can I download music to my MP3 player?

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey guys,

I want to point out that using Spotify song converters and similar tools for ripping songs off Spotify is illegal, in other terms - piracy.

Same goes for Youtube to mp3 converters, that's also against Youtube's terms of service, illegal - piracy.

If you love a song so much you'd love to hear it anywhere and Spotify's offline listening does not cut it for you, just pay the 1-2€ for that song on Junodowload, Bandcamp, Amazon, Beatport, Bleep, Boomkat or any other service.

Spotify is not a downloading service, it's strictly music streaming service. You can save music for offline listening, but you cannot extract songs from Spotify in any format.

Also, music is a form of art and many artists dream of being able to live off making music. Refusing to pay for their releases comes off as incredibly disrespectful.

Cheers!

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

armaankjj
Visitor

Yes you can i found certain ways to download [link removed for piracy - Sebasty] But remember that spotify songs are in encrypted format so you can't directly download them in your local storage

johncats
Roadie

SPOTDL

johncats
Roadie

ARE SPOTIFY DOWNLOAD CONVERTERS ILLEGAL? They work! As an analogy I notice Amazon make it as hard as possible to make full use of downloaded books that you have pald for (ie to other formats and devices other than kindle) but these problems can be usually overcome without feeling too sorry for Amazon, and long dead authors. The jury is still out on struggling musicians and authors but I doubt I could ever feel sorry for Spotify or Amazon

BBCM
Visitor

Hey, you can try to purchase an MP3 player called Spotify Mighty so that you can download Spotify music on an MP3 player. I have one Mighty, it allows offline streaming which is convenient, like iPod shuffle. You desired it!

SUGGESTED POSTS