Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can someone check to see if there is sound from these releases please!

Can someone check to see if there is sound from these releases please!

Anyway I have an issue with two releases that were recently added to the artist page of Humble Pie.

The self titled release of Humble Pie:

spotify:album:5oC4v9SkjMKhLs2gWT0hd5

Also the release of Street Rats:

spotify:album:2xqliId6D1e3iSUCNyffFy

I got a notification that these two releases plus another one was available a few days ago, but when I play both of these releases, the music bar progresses like the music is playing but no sound is able to be heard at any volume level. Just wanted to see if another listener could see if the same is also happening to other listeners? If it matters this probable needs at least another U.S. listener to check into, as I have not checked on other region availabilities yet of these releases. I found these two releases at Rdio as well and the same issue with both releases is also happening there. I think whomever controls the upload content for the A&M Record Label missed up on the conversion of the sound file sources and everything is silent on these two releases, everything else plays just fine from the artist page. Or at the far off chance maybe one of the Spotify employees who monitors the boards knows who is over the music content in the U.S. for the A&M Label and can forward this onto the proper group of people that did the original upload of the content for a reupload of the content or a fix somehow?

4 Replies

Hey @user-removed

I don't get any sound either.

I'll pass this on and see if this can be looked into. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @user-removed

I have passed this on and it has been forwarded to the content team at Spotify.

Thanks for reporting!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Sweet, hopefully with fingers crossed this will not take too long to get corrected. A couple of these releases of the artist rarely stay up very long.

Yes it could take some time because the record label has to resubmit better files to Spotify.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts