Can't delete music anymore in my daily mix

Can't delete music anymore in my daily mix

vinc42120
Casual Listener

Hello,

There a few days ago, i can be able to delette some songs i don't like in all my daily mix.

Now, i can't do it anymore...

Someone can help me?

Thx

vinc42

9 Replies

Re: Can't delete music anymore in my daily mix

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @vinc42120 

I'd recommend reinstalling your Spotify client, it might need a little refresh. :)

Follow this article on how to, I also suggest restarting your device before installing for the freshest start!

Let me know how you get on :)

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

vinc42120
Casual Listener

Hey Sebasty,

Thank you for your (fast) answer, but i always got the issue before Reinstalling and restart device.

To explain better my issue, when i click on the three point of the track in my daily mix, i have "remove from this playlist" but it doesn't active, i can't click on it.

Few days ago it was active!!

Dunno if others got the same issue...

This really disappointed :-(

Thank you a lot for the answer,

vinc42

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

@vinc42120 

I'd suggest checking out this Ongoing Issue and reading its Status Update on what to do. Spotify is currently investigating this. :)

Normally a Daily mix should have two icons: a heart and a 🚫 symbol for each track. What you're seeing sounds more like a playlist rather than the endless mix.

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

vinc42120
Casual Listener

Hey,

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Daily-Mixes-like-and-dislike-buttons-disappeared/idi...

My issue is the same than the issue in the link above.

a heart and a 🚫 symbol for each track -> i don't have it anymore but like the link above they are still available for Discover Weekly and Release Radar.

Not for the daily mix!! -> Yes^^ it s like in a normal playlist where u normally can't.

Now I guess/hope the tech team is working on it.

Thank you very much for your answers Sebasty!

vinc42120
Casual Listener

...and yes its not an endless playlist anymore (it was few days ago), that dailymix is now a 50 tracks list maybe its the reason it don't work anymore...

Have a nice day too!

Terdole
Visitor

The same thing happened to me i cant clik the 'remove' button 

richiedt
Visitor

Yep. 

I've also lost the remove option and it means my daily mixes are getting very repetitive which is boring as **bleep**. 

Hopefully spotify sort this out soon. 

also a problem on my desktop version as well on PC. 

mattersfact2
Casual Listener

There was an update and now it is the same for me, and I notice some visual differences, aesthetics sort of stuff.  But the "block" option has disappeared from the daily mixes and words "Remove from this Playlist" is dithered and unavailable.  I do not like this at all.  It forces me to have to manually skip over songs and artists that I do not like without being able to indicate that I don't want to hear that song or that artist anymore.  SUCKS! 

Capture.PNG
Highlighted

mattersfact2
Casual Listener

The suggested article at https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting/reinstallation-of-spotify/  was closed months ago is not a resolution to this issue.

SUGGESTED POSTS