Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can´t find some Songs.

Can´t find some Songs.

Hello

I was looking for the Song "No Roads Left" made by Linkin Park and I can not find it on Spotify, is there a reason? I would like to have it in my playlist 🙂

5 Replies

Hi @rwensing, welcome to the community! 

There can be several reason why artist or song is not currently available on Spotify. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. 

If you want more music in Spotify, you can fill this form for Music Request! : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No roads left is there.

For some pretty.. backwards or stupid reason though, it's locked to **bleep** and beyond. Somebody should ping WB they fixed their stuff.

https://open.spotify.com/track/3GIJGkay5skFgPB3J4LAVz

Hey there @-mirh-,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

We'd recommend taking a look at this support site article for more details if you're having troubles finding something on Spotify. 

However, if the song doesn't appear greyed out for you or you're just having troubles playing it, we'd suggest taking a look at the steps provided here instead.

Hope this helps! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

The song must be present because its in the album Minutes to Midnight. If not then there must be some issue with Warner Bros Records.

The Song is not availlable in my Country 😞

Suggested posts