Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Canciones no disponibles por el momento?

Canciones no disponibles por el momento?

Estaba muy contento con mi suscripción a Spotify hasta que me di cuenta que unas canciones que antes tenía ahora ya no me aparecen y me sale una leyenda que dice que no se encuentra la canción disponible en este momento. <br>También ya no están algunos álbumes de Luis Miguel que antes ya estaban. <br>mi nivel de satisfacción con Spotify ahora es de un 80% cuando antes era de 99%
6 Replies

Me pasa lo mismo... Qué onda?? Ya pudiste solucionarlo?

@VictorTex

Hello:

So sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the content available on the Spotify service. Music comes and goes, and then comes back again all the time. This could just be a simple thing as licenses getting renewed, updated, or even the songs meta data getting corrected on the uploaded release material, so that all the artists get compensated correctly. So keep an eye out, most of the time not always but most of the time the content does come back.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. 

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Me suscribi a Premium y me empezó a aparecer una leyenda azul que dice canciones no disponibles por el momento. Como es esto? Antes con el gratuito escuchaba mucho mejor! Ahora a cada rato pasan las canciones pero sin sonido. 

Me ocurre lo mismo, ¿por qué es?

No puedo escuchar las canciones porque me aparece la leyenda azul que no puede reproducir canciones. Esto pasa desde que me suscribí a premium. Desastre. 

Como lo soluciono?

Hola @VictorTex @espero estes muy bien, una disculpa por la falta de respuesta en español, supongo que ya sabrás que está situación no depende de Spotify sino que es una cuestión de derechos sobre la música, al vencerse los contratos o cambiar los artistas de disquera puede suceder esta situación pero eventualmente la música regresa. 

Esoeto que tu nivel de satisfacción con tu servicio de Spotify sea del 100%.

Saludos.

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts