Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cannot see Albums for artist

Solved!

Cannot see Albums for artist

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8, Dell Laptop

Operating System

Android 9, Windows 10 (desktop and browser)

My Question or Issue

At some point, I stopped being able to see the albums released by https://open.spotify.com/artist/6hAuQeCv7JIhulgsOHWd3I?si=0R69XTaHSDyxKdbbZagTvA only the Singles.

I've asked the artist and she said they all appear to be there on her end. This has been like this since at least Dec 9, 2020. I haven't noticed it for other artists, but its hard to know if some new artists I've seen were likewise restricted.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @matelich

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

If you can't see albums by Vanna Oh! on Spotify it's possible they're currently not available in your region. Availability can vary over time and between countries and depends on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find these albums right now, they may appear soon. Alternatively, you can always contact the record label with your query or make use of the local files feature. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @matelich

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

If you can't see albums by Vanna Oh! on Spotify it's possible they're currently not available in your region. Availability can vary over time and between countries and depends on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find these albums right now, they may appear soon. Alternatively, you can always contact the record label with your query or make use of the local files feature. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for getting back to me, Ivan. I am pretty sure she is the label as well and we're in the same country as each other. Can you see any albums from the US region?

🤦‍♂️ I imagined more music that doesn't exist. Sorry for the trouble.

Suggested posts