Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cant listen to new album from anuel aa

Cant listen to new album from anuel aa

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue

Yesterday I was able to listen to anuel aa new album “Real Hasta La Muerte” and today when I try to play the album it was gone from my playlist. So I went to the artist page and the album was nowhere to be found.

E4D9322D-F0A2-4176-AA97-62DBFD85FCAF.png
5 Replies

I'm experiencing the same problem. Spotify should clarify if this was intentional and the reason behind it. I'd hate to know this was discriminatory on some level. 

I am so **bleep** annoyed by this. I spent the whole day trying to figure out wth is going on. I listened to the whole album Wednesday and by Thursday morning it was not playing. I can see the album art and track list, but when I press play, it starts a different song/playlist. Spotify needs to fix this ASAP, especially for the paying customers.

ABOUT TO GO TO APPLE MUSIC IF THIS ISNT RESOLVED BY THE TIME I HIT THE GYM LOL ! FACTS THOUU 

This isnt the first time they have done this. Anuel is always been targeted by Spotify, Since he went prison they have been taking down most of his songs.

Before he had an array of songs in Spotify such as 6  9 REMIX with ozuna, Nacimos pa morir with Jory Boy, Soldado y Profeta etc.

Soldado y Porfeta got uploaded again a few weeks ago to Spotify and then a few days later disappeared completely.

They keep doing this and i havent seen any other artist that has the same issue.

I don't know if this is is some licensing issues but it shouldn't be such a problem for Spotify since they already have some of his songs on Spotify.

They need to fix up ASAP.

Hey there!

Spotify's always working hard to get your favourite tunes. Check out this article for more info on missing content.

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts