Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cars - The Cars: Deluxe Edition??????

Cars - The Cars: Deluxe Edition??????

Why cant I play this on spotify? Yhe Repo Man Soundtrack and numerous other albums ???
I could just use Youtube and save the $10 a month.... I'm off to Youtube to play some things that I cant here...

1 Reply

@iggypapparazi

Hello:

Apologies you are not finding the content that you would like, but Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

As an aside, I took a look at the Deluxe track listing for that version of The Cars debut album, the extra tracks is just one live song and just demos from the 1999 Deluxe reissue of this version of the CD. There has not been an updated version of the original debut release by The Cars yet in a long while. That should be a hint, since the original and the deluxe version are under the same label, and since WEA owns the Elektra label now when this debut release was original made available, might be there is a updated version of this release in the works, the reason the 1999 deluxe version has not showed up yet? The original release is over the 35 year mark now and due for an updated release version soon again, the original release was made available in 1978. Hopefully users won't have to wait two more years for an updated version again for the 40th year mark of this release?

Suggested posts