Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cellophane by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

Solved!

Cellophane by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

It skips like a bad record at about 2:10, and it happens on every device I try to play this song on. I'm assuming it's a bad source file, but what can be done about an issue like this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ohsoChrisP,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

With the info you sent, we could hear the faulty audio near to minute 2:10. It looks like an issue directly with the audio file. In this case, the song needs to be reported directly with the Customer Support team so they can escalate the case with the right folks to make the change. You can contact them in any of these channels (excepting Community).

When contacting them, feel free to share the link of this thread in case they need the song's URI, the recording or any additional info you've mentioned.

We appreciate the time you take reporting this issue and thanks for your feedback. 

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there @ohsoChrisP,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

Can you provide us the URI of the song so that we can have a closer look directly from our end?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

spotify:track:1XayPFVGUkzq3Pl1dggG0A

Hi again @ohsoChrisP,

Thank you for getting back in touch with us and for providing the URI of the song.

We've now been able to check it out and we can't replicate the behavior. We also made sure the double-check on YouTube to see if we could spot any difference.

Are you able to have someone log in with their account on your device - such as a friend or a family member to see if the issue persists? This will help us understand if it's account related or not.

If you still get the same behavior, can you provide us a recording that we can check out?

Keep us posted 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I've checked it with someone elses account, on both the Desktop and Android players, and it still occurs. Here's a recording, it happens near the end.

Marked as solution

Hey @ohsoChrisP,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

With the info you sent, we could hear the faulty audio near to minute 2:10. It looks like an issue directly with the audio file. In this case, the song needs to be reported directly with the Customer Support team so they can escalate the case with the right folks to make the change. You can contact them in any of these channels (excepting Community).

When contacting them, feel free to share the link of this thread in case they need the song's URI, the recording or any additional info you've mentioned.

We appreciate the time you take reporting this issue and thanks for your feedback. 

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts