Announcements
Current information of our Google Nest Mini Offer can be found here.

Censored songs

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Censored songs

What about iPhone because there is clearly no option
Highlighted

Yeah I am sick of hearing the censored, i rock out in my car and a edits kill my vibe 🙂

Highlighted

Roadie

Do a search on "explicit version", press Ctrl+A, right-click, select Add to > New Playlist, remove the stuff you don't like. You get more then enough b.c. for quite a long drive, you're welcome ;^)

Highlighted

I am so sick of this!!

Currently listening to Nas - I can - Explicit version but it's still edited.

There is no reason for this. I'm adult. Treat me as such 🙂

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify
Mingvase - As Jude mentions in a previous post on this thread, Spotify does not censor music in any way. Any music that has been censored was submitted like that.

Check out his post on the first page for more info.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

So strange!

Sorry for the repeating.

Thanks Sam!

Highlighted

If the explicit version doesn't appear due to an error, where can we submit requests to fix these errors?

There are many artists that have no explicit version, only a censored version so far...

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Usually I can find the non-butchered version but usually the buthered version is the one that shows up first and ends up on my playlist.

Why the hell is the name of the city in California "Compton" even censored? 

Highlighted

How do I see the uncensored album in the iPhone app?

Highlighted

Awe I am glad I found this, I was about to cancel Spotify cause I thought it only had clean versions of my fav rap songs! Thanks for the tip, you guys should really make it show both versions much easier to search because I really was about to go to the competition because this is easily overlooked. Just a thought.

SUGGESTED POSTS