Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Change album cover

Change album cover

Can i change my album cover in my tracks of my artist spotify account?

4 Replies

you can however to do this you need to earn rockstar on your account, this is done by helping in the community and answering questions etc, earning rockstar on your profile also offers more great rewards, read up about it. 

Hope this helps.

@robertolovo wrote:

Can i change my album cover in my tracks of my artist spotify account?

@HI Robert, an easy way to customize your album cover is to create a personal Spotify playlist for that particular artist... then add whichever photo you'd like! You can also add personal notes to your playlist and tag other @artists or @users.

Hope that helps you.

How? 

If an artist wants to update or change their album cover or anything else on that album (track names, credits etc), they have to work with their label or distributor to update the album details. Then they can resubmit the metadata updates to Spotify.

Spotify cannot update/modify album/track metadata (an album cover is also metadata), this must be done the way described above. 🙂

If you're an artist with content on Spotify and you need help, Spotify for Artists is a perfect place to go. You might find your answer in their FAQ, or if you need more help, you can contact them on that page.

Have a nice day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts