Christian Genre Removed?!

Re: Christian Genre Removed?!

mcgratoh

I got this reply, so seems like they’re listening and looking into it and will change it!

“Actually, our tech folks are currently looking into this why the Chrisian genre is not displaying on the Genre section. But no need to worry! They're doing their best to quickly get back the Christian Genre back and accessible for you without typing anything :)”

dancin01

I can believe that they have taken this off spotify and placed a **bleep** Pride playlist instaed. Its the way the world is going, out the door with anything to do with God and all wordly things getting glorified. How horrible is it that i have to respect everyone eles,s beliefs but when it comes to our beliefs and values, we are shoved out the door...

\

Odogwudozilla

I am in the UK and neither the Christian nor the Inspirational genres show on the main page. You have to manually search for "christian" or "gospel" to have any chance of seeing it. Same when I am in Nigeria.

Forget the feel-good curated replies Spotify are giving you. They are merely being polite in telling you to forget about it. That genre is gone for good in regions it can no longer be found. The war on Christianity is real and deliberate. They have to remove anything Christian any chance they get. Its everywhere: Facebook, Twitter, name it.

I don't sweat it anymore.

scv

Please bring the inspirational Genre back. And new content would be nice, too.

HiImAnsu

I can't believe they did that! I'm really annoyed because it was always so easy to pick from various Christian subgenres and artists from one central location!

hmmburgers

Anyone know any other music streaming services which support christian music, happy to put my $$ where it serves best.

Cheers

brianastreet
Casual Listener

Hey everyone

I've started a petition on Change.org to get Spotifys attention and bring the christian genre back! 

Please please sign it so we can see some actual change!

https://www.change.org/p/spotify-bring-back-the-christian-spotify-genre?recruiter=732713513&utm_sour...

brianastreet
Casual Listener

Hey everyone

I've started a petition on change.org to get Spotify to bring back the christian genre, as no obvious change has occured from our petitions within this community!

Please vote to see change!

https://www.change.org/p/spotify-bring-back-the-christian-spotify-genre

DrEI-R
Music Fan

There's just not enough of this genre released in the last 20 years for it to be viable, in my opinion.  Also many people who listen to Christian music also listen to mainstream music as well so it's all grouped together.

DrEI-R
Music Fan

I made a Gospel playlist on my profile 124204473 everyone can suggest adds and I will consider them.  Please FOLLOW it if you listen to it.

SUGGESTED POSTS