Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Classic Nuovo

Classic Nuovo

Hi,

I remember the group Classic Nouvo that hade a its peak in the beginning av the 80s as I recall. When searching for this group there are a fiew songs but not from the records they released at this time.

The group was in the Synth/Pop-style, such as Duran Duran, Ultravox, Alphaville, Depeche Mode and Aha.

I would appreciate if the groups music is to be released at the Spotify platform.

Anyone else in the forum remembering this group?

Best regards/ Morgan

1 Reply

Hi there @MusicLover124,

thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community !

Spotify functions as the receiving end of content and as a "stage" for artists to upload their desired content.

Therefore, the availability of content on the app varies between countries and depends only on permissions from rights holders.

In case you'd like to double check if this content is indeed unavailable for you, I'd recommend asking a friend/sibling using Spotify in the same country to look for it on their account (if it isn't, you can read more about it here).

On the other hand, you can always use the "Local Files" feature to upload your legal content to the app or try reaching out to the band's representors and ask.

Hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂 

Suggested posts