Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Community][Playlists] Hoping to reach the Daily Wellness Folks

[Community][Playlists] Hoping to reach the Daily Wellness Folks

Daily wellness used to be the best part of my morning. I love the shine app and wake up/wind down. I also really loved the song selections. Many of the songs were old favorites or new songs from artists I enjoyed getting to know. 

Something changed a week ago, and now instead of upbeat music, I can dance around my kitchen; it is only low-fi mellow music, and many of the apps I like no longer play. 

I hope to reach the folks who put together the playlist to thank you for creating something so necessary during the pandemic. It started most of my mornings on the right track. I am so grateful for the upbeat playlists you put together.

Also, please. consider going back to the previous types of songs and playlists. It was perfect, and now I find myself missing that part of my morning routine. Maybe I am alone, but I am a bit bummed by the new direction. 

6 Replies

Hey @ang_ree

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help Board, where it fits better.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

You can find more info about Daily Wellness here.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thank you. Hopefully, it gets to the right people.

It's not just you. I've been having this issue for about a month now and I hate it.

Unfortunately, I have not heard anything 😞 It was the best part of my morning routine. Who wants to start their day with low-fi? What a bummer. 

Is there a way to get this to the right people, Eni? It would be great if so. I would love my morning routine back. I am also happy to send an email.

I think it’s a lost cause at this point. It makes me sad too because DW was a wonderful way to start my morning

Suggested posts