Correcting wrong song-, band-, album- etc. -names

Solved!

Correcting wrong song-, band-, album- etc. -names

Enril

Is there any place where you can send tips of songs that are spelled wrong or just have the totally wrong song name and such?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Correcting wrong song-, band-, album- etc. -names

spitspotpremium
Roadie
10 Replies
Solution!

spitspotpremium
Roadie

danekan1
Casual Listener

This is a really weird, bordering on unacceptable way that spotify offers its paying customers to report errors.

jcooperSpotify
Casual Listener

what would you prefer?

danekan1
Casual Listener
The lack of a professional front-end for customer service and the fact that there is no customer service are the issues.

Really I would prefer a company that gave it's paying customers actual customer service. Spotify hasn't even. Responded to something filed two months go.
Highlighted

Hiddename
Regular

Yeah, but no. That link takes us to a page that only talks about albums on pages. What about songs that are incorrectly listed? As in, you have a song that is listed as one but it is distinctly another.

cherryw56

I have tried playing Elderberry Wine by Elton John from the album Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player and what plays is Cherokee People.  How do I rectify this?

https://open.spotify.com/track/017Qi0XqdNRUa9yLfUMTaR

lromeijn

Sooooo in other words.. There is no normal easy way to tell Spotify that there are 2 bands with the same name? (They places all albums under one artist.)  one is a american hardcore band who released a new cd this year.... The other one is some **bleep**ty electro band

user-removed
Not applicable

The name of this album is wrong. Well, you could fix that, right? '-' Thanks!

Capture+_2018-03-14-22-50-23.png

robertoandrade
Casual Listener

Seems like all songs on this duo-disc album from The Beach Boys are flipped as well (disk 1 songs are in disk 2 and vice versa): https://open.spotify.com/album/4nZ5wPL5XxSY2OuDgbnYdc?si=rYcUyb2RRmi-Ohu25UO-SA

SUGGESTED POSTS