Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Could anybody tell me the name of an album?!?!?!?!?!

Could anybody tell me the name of an album?!?!?!?!?!

I am trying to find an album but I cant remember the name of the band or the album name. I know what the album artwork looks like so if anyone knows the name of the album could you please let me know. It was half blue and half white, it had an upside down sailboat and theres a person standing on top of it. I've been racking my brain trying to find this so please let me know.

2 Replies

Hi there welcome!

I'd love to help you out, but I can use some help while detecting the album for you.

Could you answer these questions for me?

- What genre is the album?

- Do you recognize any track name or part of the lyrics. If so, please tell me which.

- Is it a band? Solo? Female voice or man voice?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

The genre was like indie pop kinda and I only listened to one song on the album and I think the song might haved ended in 'Me' but im not sure. The song was sung buy a guy so I dont know if it was a solo artist or a group that just had a male lead singer. Sorry if this is really vauge but I hope this helps. Also it was in this weeks Discover Weekly playlist but then for some reason just this one song disapeared when I was listening to it and I cant find it anywhere.

Suggested posts