Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

Dear Spotify,

BRING BACK THE JIMMY'S. The only reason I use spotify anymore is to listen to podcasts. My favorite podcasts? Small town murder and Crime in Sports. When you listen, James and Jimmy become a part of your family. We love them and their podcasts so much that we, as listeners, support them directly through funding. If other people don't like them, they don't have to listen! You removed the best thing about my day. My boyfriend and I will be cancelling and will listen to our podcasts elsewhere.

40 Replies

I'm so angry that this podcast has been removed...what the heck spotify

I’ll also be cancelling Spotify when my month runs up unless they put it back up. 

I don't understand why this was removed from the list of podcast. It's a great show. Gets me through my work day and now I cannot listen to it. Spotify you need to bring this podcast back, if not you have to explain to your subscribers as to why you would remove such a great podcast off your list.

Will also cancel subscription if these shows are not brought back.

I thought there was a glitch or error in Spotify, but apparently not. 

Please bring them back because they help us get through the work days!

Spotify, you have royally **bleep** up my week.  Bring back small town murders or I get rid of you. This podcast is the only reason I keep you.  Your other podcasts dontd compare. 

Litterally just found this podcast last week and listened to the first five episodes each day.  Now it's gone? Why? I'm on board with cancelling as well.

Bring back Crime in Sports come on Spotify it's my favorite podcast.

You can add me to the list of people who will cancel their subscription if this isn't fixed. Spotify's response is pretty lackluster and I don't feel like paying for lackluster. 

I will cancelling my account if Crime in Sports isn't back on Spotify.

Small town murder podcast is my go to while I am at work and you took it away!!!!! If people don't like it they DO NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT!!!! That's the best thing about choices!!! Bring back these podcast.

I am a runner and listen to Small Town Murder on EVERY SINGLE one of my runs... I have a half marathon comming up and am SO upset spotify removed the podcast! Highly debating canceling my premium account (that I have had for over 3 years) over this. BRING! THEM! BACK! SPOTIFY!

The only reason I subscribed to Sporify was for Murder in a Small Town. Bring it back, or I and several of my friends and family will cancel. 

I was hoping this was just a glitch. It is not. Spotify has not handled this situation very well and it is quite insulting to the listeners. I use spotify mainly for the podcast one podcasts. This is very disappointing. I am afraid I'll have to say goodbye to spotify soon.

Hey Spotify, bring back Small Town Murder or you can guarantee I will never renew my subscription!

You will remove, or never remove?

Lol, thanks for spotting the mistake 🙂

It was totally not meant to call you out. Just wasn't sure if you meant never. Sorry 🙂

Hey all,

Spotify's got a dedicated team working to make your favourite tunes available to everyone on Spotify, and just as importantly, keep them available on Spotify, but sometimes it isn't always possible 🙂 Check out this Spotify support article for more info on missing content: https://support.spotify.com/article/content-missing/

Let me know if you need help with anything else!

/tr

Suggested posts