Announcements
Hey! It looks like all’s running smoothly again! Check here for what to do if you're still having trouble.

Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

Highlighted

Re: Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

I will cancelling my account if Crime in Sports isn't back on Spotify.

Highlighted

Small town murder podcast is my go to while I am at work and you took it away!!!!! If people don't like it they DO NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT!!!! That's the best thing about choices!!! Bring back these podcast.

Highlighted

I am a runner and listen to Small Town Murder on EVERY SINGLE one of my runs... I have a half marathon comming up and am SO upset spotify removed the podcast! Highly debating canceling my premium account (that I have had for over 3 years) over this. BRING! THEM! BACK! SPOTIFY!

Highlighted

Regular

The only reason I subscribed to Sporify was for Murder in a Small Town. Bring it back, or I and several of my friends and family will cancel. 

Highlighted

I was hoping this was just a glitch. It is not. Spotify has not handled this situation very well and it is quite insulting to the listeners. I use spotify mainly for the podcast one podcasts. This is very disappointing. I am afraid I'll have to say goodbye to spotify soon.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hey Spotify, bring back Small Town Murder or you can guarantee I will never renew my subscription!

Highlighted

Regular
 You will remove, or never remove?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Lol, thanks for spotting the mistake 🙂

Highlighted

Regular
It was totally not meant to call you out. Just wasn't sure if you meant never. Sorry 🙂
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey all,

Spotify's got a dedicated team working to make your favourite tunes available to everyone on Spotify, and just as importantly, keep them available on Spotify, but sometimes it isn't always possible 🙂 Check out this Spotify support article for more info on missing content: https://support.spotify.com/article/content-missing/

Let me know if you need help with anything else!

/tr

SUGGESTED POSTS