Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

Re: Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

Sagexl

I will cancelling my account if Crime in Sports isn't back on Spotify.

agordon1228

Small town murder podcast is my go to while I am at work and you took it away!!!!! If people don't like it they DO NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT!!!! That's the best thing about choices!!! Bring back these podcast.

taylortowne

I am a runner and listen to Small Town Murder on EVERY SINGLE one of my runs... I have a half marathon comming up and am SO upset spotify removed the podcast! Highly debating canceling my premium account (that I have had for over 3 years) over this. BRING! THEM! BACK! SPOTIFY!

Tessieb
Regular

The only reason I subscribed to Sporify was for Murder in a Small Town. Bring it back, or I and several of my friends and family will cancel. 

Thejuiceisloose

I was hoping this was just a glitch. It is not. Spotify has not handled this situation very well and it is quite insulting to the listeners. I use spotify mainly for the podcast one podcasts. This is very disappointing. I am afraid I'll have to say goodbye to spotify soon.

ntmaven247
Casual Listener

Hey Spotify, bring back Small Town Murder or you can guarantee I will never renew my subscription!

Tessieb
Regular
 You will remove, or never remove?

ntmaven247
Casual Listener

Lol, thanks for spotting the mistake :)

Tessieb
Regular
It was totally not meant to call you out. Just wasn't sure if you meant never. Sorry :)

ItsPugle
Community Legend

Hey all,

Spotify's got a dedicated team working to make your favourite tunes available to everyone on Spotify, and just as importantly, keep them available on Spotify, but sometimes it isn't always possible :) Check out this Spotify support article for more info on missing content: https://support.spotify.com/article/content-missing/

Let me know if you need help with anything else!

/tr

SUGGESTED POSTS