Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

Re: Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

Tessieb
Regular
I know it is ridiculous.  

Krbrowb427

This is bull. No need to pay for Spotify anymore!

Mkidwell232

Spent 30 minutes trying to figure out why small town murder wasn't working. Realized yall just TOOK IT OFF small town murder is the only reason I'm subscribed and the only thing that gets me through my long depressing commute from work! WHYYY!? unsubscribing:(

jchavez23

**bleep** i'm so upset about this. Small Town Murder gets me through my day. I was hoping this was just a glitch but I had to look into it because I was freaking out when it kept giving me an error. This is my favorite Podcast, if I didn't already have my music playlists set up I would have deleted my Spotify account. This is ridiculous, get it together or you will lose a lot of loyal listeners. 

mrsbibiking

Honestly Small town murder and crime in Sports are the best Podcasts ever. I am a loyal Spotify User and I think it is so conviened to download podcasts on spotify and listen on the go. But now I need to check other places. Bring them back. Spotify is no fun without the Jimmys.

Owolfer
Casual Listener

It’s been like two weeks, what the **bleep**, bring back small town murder or I’m switching to Apple Music. You have 24 hours 

Tessieb
Regular
I have already cancelled 

AmandaMurphy

I was so bummed out when I turned on Spotify at work and Small Town Murder was gone. I hope you bring it back soon!

Manders94
Casual Listener

It's back on

tdubya1985
Casual Listener

Is anyone else not getting new episodes of STM and CIS? 

SUGGESTED POSTS