Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Day and Age - The Killers, dissapear

Day and Age - The Killers, dissapear

Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

Device

Iphone X

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue

The entire album day and age are dissapeared, what is the problem?

12 Replies

Hey @Kuartazona -  welcome to the community!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next- Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i already reinstall the app and restart the device too, nothing happenIMG_6180[1].PNG

Hi @Kuartazona

Could you try using this link below and let me know if you get any sucess with that and press the Spotify logo.

Just to confirm you are trying to access this Album from Chile?

Keep me in the loop!

https://open.spotify.com/album/0G1t4uPgOGjvH9FJcEjXRb?si=3QDTicKLRi-pD2ulJwsI9w

now the album is incomplete, the song remarked in red can´t be played. Yes, i´m from Chile

Captura.PNG

Thanks for that super fast reply @Kuartazona!

It seems in this case these songs specifically aren't available in Chile currently- Sometimes content can be that agreements with artists or labels may be ongoing or can't be reached, or ownership of rights can change hands. It could be a permanently change or just temporarily. There is some more information here on missing content

I hope that helps!

i wasn´t sure if in fact exist a regional restriction, now i know. Thank's for your help buddy

In Germany it is actually the same. Just this view tracks are available like postet above. 

It was completely available some weeks/months ago.

Yeah sup with this, why would only 1 album from The Killers be removed? (removed in holland here too, gg)

Same thing in Canada.  Every other album available...

Same in France.

It's sad 😞

I’m having the same problem, only a few songs from the album come up. But when searching for the album its not there, its not on The Killers page either. Any song from the album thats on a playlist skips. I’m in Canada and I had the song before. I asked several people and they no longer have that album either. 

In Spain it's the same, only four songs available because they are in compilations or singles. It's strange, the singles of the album are available as separate songs, but not the full album. In Apple Music it's available, as well as in other platforms.

Suggested posts