Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Desktop] ALL my downloads regularly get DELETED

[Desktop] ALL my downloads regularly get DELETED

Hi

I find that all my downloads have been removed on two of my computers. Considering that I download around 3000 songs, having them removed is cumbersome.

The most recent case of this was yesterday. After an update. I have checked the amount of offline devices I have and I only have 3 and all the correct devices appeared. I haven't missed a payment on my account so I don't know how this could affect it knowing that the maximum amount of offline devices is 5. This has happened on both computers twice. I uninstalled and reisntaalled spotify on one of these devices to see if it would alleviate the problem but after yesterday I see it has not.

I have also tried to link the tracks by adding the location for spotify downloads to "Show songs from" and that did not work.

Can you please help me with this problem as this as happened to me twice now and Spotify has recently been availible in my country (South Africa) so others might be facing a similar issue

3 Replies

I don't know, but you can ask the official Spotify Support! 

Greetings

Leo

Hello Pyropliegic,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Can you give me a little more information?

• The Operating system you're using
  • Version of Spotify installed

Also, try reading this FAQ -https://support.spotify.com/

Keep us updated, we're here to help you sort this out!

🙂

Do you have any anti-virus softwares that could wipe the cache of your spotify files?

This can lead to your music being deleted as the software if trying to decrease the size of files and thinks the music is junk.

Suggested posts