Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Desktop][Music] B-tribe albums

Solved!

[Desktop][Music] B-tribe albums

I just would like to give a feedback: The spotify desktop version unable to play the B-Tribe albums. Only 1 or 2 songs are available. (It works with IOS).
Best Regards
t.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @holbokt! Thanks for pointing that out. I've moved your post to the Content Questions board, where we can discuss the available Spotify library as well as the Spotify-curated playlists. In reference to your comment, missing or unavailable music is sometimes a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify, sometimes a temporary database error, and sometimes a cache issue. I've tested the B-Tribe albums out on my desktop and they seem to work for me. This may be a cache issue: try doing a clean reinstallation by following the steps outlined here.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @holbokt! Thanks for pointing that out. I've moved your post to the Content Questions board, where we can discuss the available Spotify library as well as the Spotify-curated playlists. In reference to your comment, missing or unavailable music is sometimes a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify, sometimes a temporary database error, and sometimes a cache issue. I've tested the B-Tribe albums out on my desktop and they seem to work for me. This may be a cache issue: try doing a clean reinstallation by following the steps outlined here.

Suggested posts