Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Did I ban the Beatles from my daily mix?

Did I ban the Beatles from my daily mix?

The daily mix feature is wonderful. Besides my discover weekly playlist, it's pretty much all I listen to. I posted a question a few months ago asking when my daily mix would update. I should've just waited a week or so cause it pretty much changes every other week. 

Since about the beginning of the year, my classic rock mix has been completely devoid of the Beatles. Solo songs from all four members are well represented, but not the band itself. Maybe if I just kept listening to that one playlist for hours on end eventually they would show up. I don't know. 

Is there any way to see a list of artists I've banned? I don't remember banning them and there's no way I would've done it on purpose. I've tried listening to them directly to hopefully remind Spotify that I like them but that hasn't helped.

4 Replies

Hi JTB,
You can add all the beatles member song by creating your own playlist.
https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/playlists/save-your-music-with-playlists/

Yes I know I can save them to playlists. I just want to know why they suddenly dropped from my daily mix about two months ago.

I have the same problem. I love my daily mix. It gives me my daily dose of Kinks, Byrd’s, Harrison, Zombies, Bob Dylan. But no Beatles. I listen to the band almost on a daily basis for years on Spotify. I also noticed that on my end of the year digest, they were absent from that too. McCartney took up all the top spots, but it probably should have been split with Lennon, Harrison, and The Beatles.

Have you guys ever had The Beatles on your Daily Mixes? I just remarked earlier that I don't think I've ever heard them on DMs so came here to find out what the deal is.

Suggested posts