Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Disney Moana Free Spotify Premium

Solved!

Disney Moana Free Spotify Premium

I won the offer from Disney Moana to get spotify premium free. However, when I clicked "redeem" it took me to the page on spotify to enter the code and the code disappeared. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

nevermind check your email spam

View solution in original post

4 Replies

@erinolstead

Hello:

Hey can you point me in the direction of where you saw this contest, or a source of where this promotion was at? I have been doing some poking around backstage, and I have not found anything associated with this Promotion by this name. Just want to be sure of all information before I escalate this issue or anything else with regards to this. 

There are many many third party promotions running that tie in with the Spotify service, rather difficult to be sure what is a legitimate one, and what might be nothing more than fraud or a scam to get personal information from Spotify users. So if you could please post as much information as possible about this "contest", this will go along way in maybe helping you trouble shoot why the code redemption is not working for you?

Check your email! They email you the code, just be sure to write it down or copy and paste it before you click redeem!

They did the same thing to me just now 😕 I didnt get any email either im pretty bummed as i thought id finally got some luck

Marked as solution

nevermind check your email spam

Suggested posts