Announcements

Disney Moana Free Spotify Premium

Solved!
Highlighted

Disney Moana Free Spotify Premium

I won the offer from Disney Moana to get spotify premium free. However, when I clicked "redeem" it took me to the page on spotify to enter the code and the code disappeared. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Disney Moana Free Spotify Premium

Casual Listener

nevermind check your email spam

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@erinolstead

Hello:

Hey can you point me in the direction of where you saw this contest, or a source of where this promotion was at? I have been doing some poking around backstage, and I have not found anything associated with this Promotion by this name. Just want to be sure of all information before I escalate this issue or anything else with regards to this. 

There are many many third party promotions running that tie in with the Spotify service, rather difficult to be sure what is a legitimate one, and what might be nothing more than fraud or a scam to get personal information from Spotify users. So if you could please post as much information as possible about this "contest", this will go along way in maybe helping you trouble shoot why the code redemption is not working for you?

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Check your email! They email you the code, just be sure to write it down or copy and paste it before you click redeem!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

They did the same thing to me just now 😕 I didnt get any email either im pretty bummed as i thought id finally got some luck

Solution!

Casual Listener

nevermind check your email spam

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS