Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Does Spotify pay attention to the incorrect content reports?

Solved!

Does Spotify pay attention to the incorrect content reports?

Cause I’ve sent various ones since like October and nothing ever gets corrected like album names and song names being misspelled or incorrect. I sent one in October about the soundtrack to Halloween 4 and it’s still listed as Hallowen 4 even after the auto response of they see what I’m talking about. I think it’s been enough weeks since then. Unless it’s just very tricky to update information. 🤷‍♂️ 

5CEBDF09-84D3-4C65-B732-52AC4B5E50AA.png
E3BC640D-6A93-4A45-8E9C-6C6BC5BAD3EF.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @RammingMode,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

We appreciate the time you took to make your report and  thank you for helping us correct the misspelled title. Since you've received a confirmation email this means that the report was filed correctly and added to the to-do list of the Content Team. Please take into consideration that it might take a couple of months for the case to be reviewed and corrected.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter and will be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Cheers!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @RammingMode,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

We appreciate the time you took to make your report and  thank you for helping us correct the misspelled title. Since you've received a confirmation email this means that the report was filed correctly and added to the to-do list of the Content Team. Please take into consideration that it might take a couple of months for the case to be reviewed and corrected.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter and will be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Cheers!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Alright. Although the info you gave me here would be a lot more useful in the original response message cause it makes it seem like an easier process and that it shouldn't take too long.

It's been nearly 2 years since I first sent that, so it really looks like this might take a couple of years instead of months lol. Like will this ever eventually get addressed or is broken content reporting just nothing important? I mean yeah it's just a Halloween soundtrack that hardly anyone listens to, but it would seem like the spelling error is a simple fix.

Suggested posts